Monday, September 21, 2009

Honey Moon!


Kade talking to Jake on our Honeymoon! I think we had almost everyone in the family call us on our vacation. :) gotta Love family
Kade eating the best chocolate cake I've ever had!
I like this picture!
I love this picture!
We ate at the best pizza restaurant in down town Disney
Kade and I riding the wildest roller coaster in the West! We had a great time in Disney Land! What a magical place to be.

Kade and I at the Airport! Kade took me to Disney Land for our honeymoon. I hadn't been there since I was like 11. I had so much fun. Kade and his family are disney aholics. It was good to see him in his happy place and to see him act like a kid!

1 comment:

  1. I really like that picture of you guys by the wall with the happily ever after. Such cute pics!! Hope you're doing well, lets go to the temple soon! :)

    ReplyDelete