Sunday, April 4, 2010

GOOD NEWS

I had my final exam done about two weeks ago at the hospital. It was to see how my bone marrow was responding to the transplant. The results that we got were amazing. I am 100 % my bone marrow donor's marrow. So i'm no longer really me... lol

The hospital was excited. That's exactly what they were waiting for. I am getting more leeway now; which helps a lot. I know only have to go to the hospital every 2 weeks, but I think that will be moved to monthly quickly. I am so excited for the good news.

I just want to thank everyone for the love and support that has been shown towards me and my family. I would never be where I am with out all of you.

4 comments:

  1. Yes! This is the best news ever Brette! I am so happy to hear you are getting better and that everything is working out. We sure miss you. Will you stop by at all so we can see you again? I missed it when you can the 1st time to visit. Anyways you are in our thoughts and prayers :)
    -Afton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!! I am so happy to hear the wonderful news!! I wish we could get together sometime soon! Maybe we will make a trip to Utah, I love the outlet stores!! Miss you! Hope you are planning that AMAZING and WELL DESERVED vacation!! Update your blog more often and keep me in the know!! Lots of Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such great news!! I'm so happy for you Brette!! I hope to see you guys soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing! You are a whole new woman ;) It looks like all our thoughts and prayers have been answered! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete