Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kade's Graduation

Kade graduated from the UVU Police Academy on May 18th. I am so proud of him. The ceremony was fun and we all got to hear the little bloopers that happened during the year. To be totally honest, I am so glad that he is finished. It will be nice to have him home with me again at night. We are currently just waiting patiently (not) for a job to open up. Kade has some applications out and we are hoping one or two will work out. My husband is so amazing. He was the best shooter in the class and received a reward for it. I am excited to display it on the wall. I think every great accomplishment should be hung up in plain sight for everyone to see.

Kade receiving his certificate

Kade receiving the "Top Gun" Award... That means he was the best shooter in the class! He beat the next classmate by .3 points. :) Not to brag or anything!
Mel, Jake, and Kade
The whole family
Bari, Kade, and Brad. My parents
Chad, Gabbi, Kade and Lisa
Me, Kade, James, and Brittany
Kade opening some of his gifts
I would like to thank everyone who came to make this event such a wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment