Saturday, July 30, 2011

ADOPTION

Everyone...

Kade and I are looking to adopt. Please help us spread the word. I am working on another blog dedicated to this cause. We are currently working with LDSFS ( LDS Family Services) so if you know anyone who is in a hard position and is interested in talking with someone about adopting, tell them to contact LDSFS in their state. It costs no money to them and can be a great help to them and also to Kade and I. If they are interested in helping us become parents, then their state can get a hold of us. We are working with the American Fork Utah agency.

Thanks so much for helping make our dreams come true!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you found a job and that you are loving it!!

    I will certainly help to spread the word about Kade and you trying to adopt. I hope the process goes smoothly, I will keep you in my prayers!

    I love you!! Update a little more often, will you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Brette! That is so exciting!! I hope everything goes good. I know you and Kade will be wonderful parents. Babies change your life completely, for the better of course. :)

    ReplyDelete