Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cruize

Hey everyone,

It has been forever since I posted on our blog.  We just got the internet at our home so it should be easier to post things.  I know that this is way late, but we wanted to share our latest vacation with all of you.   It was a 7 day cruise to the western caribbean.  Kade and I invited my parents to go and we had a great time. 
Our port of calls were Cozumel Mexico, Costa Maya Mexico, Mahogany Bay Isla Roatan, and Grand Cayman, Cayman Island.   Here are a few pictures.

Kade cut his eye open the first morning we were on the boat

Mom, Dad and I just taking a break.  On our way to shop in Cozumel
We played games the 4 of us all the time. :)  We also ate a ton

Mom and dad in front of our boat


In Costa Maya

Also in Costa Maya we got to hold a baby tiger!  It was so fun, and he was so cute. He liked Kade more than me and would chew on his hands.  I wanted to take him home, but I'm pretty sure that it's not allowed.  
 It was like he was posing for this pic for me.

 Playing in the pool on a day at sea

 They say that if you kiss a sting ray it brings good luck.  Our guide wouldn't let me kiss the sting ray until I gave him a little kiss too.  Can you see Kade in the back ground?
 Getting a back massage from a sing ray
 Also on Grand Caymon we got to go to a turtle farm.  My dad loves turtles.
 Kade holding a baby turtle.
My mom also holding a turtle.  Can you tell our family thought this was way cool.  

We had so much fun and can't wait to go on another cruise.  We loved every minute of being in the sun and seeing new places. 



2 comments:

  1. Love the updates! And glad you will be posting more often now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cruises!! Now you just need to take one to Alaska!! ;) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete