Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Transplant here we come!

Well wed Dec 16 is the official check in date to start radiation in preparation to starting the bone marrow transplant. I have three days, of two sessions, of full body radiation. I also have three days of chemo (lucky for me these are my last days of chemo!)

Andrew is home and I think he is completely weirded out by being home. He walks around with this funny expression on his face- like the cat who ate the cannery. It's so cute. I'm ever so grateful that he did not have any parasites or infections that needed to be taken care of.

Well, Kade and I have celebrated Christmas with both sets of family now due to the fact that we are unaware of how with it I will be after the transplant. The transplant is still set for the 23 of December. I was told that on that day there will be a large party to celebrate my "new birthday"

3 comments: