Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life

Well life is pretty crazy right now for Kade and I. Kade is loving his new job, but I don't know if i love his new job. He is away from me a lot. He is working nights mostly, so when i'm at school he is at home and when i'm home he is at work. Somehow we seem to making it work though. He is really good at what he does. He always has interesting stories to tell me. All I ask is that some person doesn't shoot at or run over my sweet husband; since a lot of highway patrol men are being runover lately. This scares me just a little.

I guess I should say that I am lucky. When Kade isn't around I can actually get some studying for my boards done. I don't like to study when he is home. Well retract that statement, I don't like to study at all.

I have three months left of school and I'm so excited. I can't believe that it is almost here. I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed about it though. My body is taking a hit also. I am finally getting over some illness that has taken me a week to feel better, and now I'm afraid that Kade is coming down with it. Sad day! He at least has two days off work that he can stay at home and rest for! I had to go to school everyday and see patients. Ha Ha that was a joke. I would be working on them and have to get up every ten minutes to blow my nose. :) My poor patients.

Well, hope everyone reading this finds themselves well. Sorry that it's taken me forever to update our blog.

Love,
Kade and Brette

3 comments:

  1. good luck on boards! i know you'll do awesome.it's stressful but SO worth it!! Glad to hear you are doing well and have a fun vacay in Kauai. JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with boards, but I know you'll do awesome. They throw out all the ridiculously hard questions anyway because no one knows the answers. :) I understand about the conflicting schedules... us too... Sad times. Call me sometime when you don't want to study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will do awesome on boards!! I have studied with you and you will do great! Looks like you guys had fun in Hawaii. I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete