Monday, May 16, 2011

Graduation

I finally made it to my graduation. I was only a year behind, but I made it. I am officially done with all of my exams that I needed to take to get my license. It was a long road to take, but I wouldn't change my experiences for anything. I know that this is what I'm suppose to do. I am so happy that I was able to finish Hygiene school. UCDH was so awesome to let me take a leave of absence and let me come back. I even received the survivor award from the school. The award was started by a previous hygienist who survived cancer. She wanted other people to be rewarded for going through hardships during their schooling. It was so nice, the students and my professors gave me a standing ovation... I was so grateful for the thoughtfulness of my fellow classmates. I didn't realize that I had made a difference to anyone, much less my entire class. It was so sweet of them, and I'm so grateful for all of them. Both classes. I am so glad that I now have 119 new friends through this whole experience.


Me receiving my dipolma!
Some of my favorite instructors! They were all so excited that I finally graduated


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Brette. I know you did awesome on all of your tests! So are you going to be staying in Utah then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo!! Hooray for graduation!! I am so happy for you!! Good luck on finding a great job!!

    ReplyDelete