Monday, November 30, 2009

Kade's Birthday




Kade turned 24 this year. :) I was really looking forward to spending his birthday with him. I was actually still in the hospital for his birthday. Lucky for me, he wasn't feeling the best so instead of me going to him, he came to me to open his birthday gift. Kade's an easy person to shop for if you think like a cop. I bought him a thigh holster for his gun. He had been telling me he wanted one for a long time. It's a good thing i listen and get mad at him when he talks about buying things before his birthday and Christmas. Boys! They just get what they need or want and forget that others like to shop for them. HAHA

Kade even brought up a cake for us. It's so cute. It looks like a dog. It was two cupcakes with yummy frosting. He's so sweet to think about bringing his own cake to help us celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment