Saturday, November 14, 2009

Up date on the Transplant

Well, we got word that my transplant will probably take place on Decemeber 23. What a new experience to spend Christmas in the hospital. Andrew will probably fly to SLC on December 5-7. We need him at the hospital for testing on the 7th if all works out according to plan. It will be nice to see him and to catch up on what's been going on with his mission. I am so grateful that he is coming up so that I can live. What a nice little brother I have.

Well, when we know more we will keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Brette, you are amazing! We will keep you in our prayers. What an amazing Christmas gift that will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brette seriously you inspire me the other week I got the flu and thought it was horrible then you popped in my mind and I was like if she can go through chemo twice I can handle the flu! We miss you and pray all goes well! Hope to visit you soon!

    ReplyDelete